WORK, HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
Australian Facilities Group (AFG) manages routine and preventative maintenance for both commercial and domestic clients.
Health and safety are a core value of Australian Facilities Group and this value is reflected in the way we do business. We are committed to building a strong health and safe culture that at all times encourages commitment to the health and safety of our workers including employees, contractors, owner drivers and agency staff and visitors to our workplaces.
Australian Facilities Group’s vision is “No Harm”. To achieve this, we are committed to:
- Identifying and complying with all relevant health and safety laws, codes of practice, industry standards and other requirements.
- Promoting a strong culture of health and safety awareness.
- Providing a safe work environment, using safe work practices and providing necessary safety equipment.
- Providing strong, accountable health and safety leadership throughout our business.
- Adopting best practice for health and safety management and maintaining an effective health and safety management system.
- Establishing, document and monitoring measurable objectives and targets to eliminate work related injuries and illnesses that drive continuous improvement of our performance.
- Ensuring adequate resources to implement this policy.
- Providing appropriate training, competency, information and supervision of our workers.
- Encouraging co-operation and engagement by consulting with workers on health and safety matters.
- Proactively identifying, eliminating, controlling or reducing the risk of hazards.
- Maintaining an effective rehabilitation program to return injured employees to gainful employment.
The Health and Safety of all Australian Facilities Group workers is an important business goal that must never be compromised.
Every person working at Australian Facilities Group is responsible for ensuring safe work practices at all times and supporting Australian Facilities Group vision of “No Harm”.
Excellence in health and safety is achieved by the active participation and co-operation of everyone within our organization.
Date: 1st July 2017
Date: 1st July 2017